Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?
Running yourself ragged doing the same things over and over again?
Look, if you want to change your life the first step is to recognize there’s something that you want to change.
Changing your life can sound like a warm bubble bath after a long day but once you dive in you realize it’s more like a river of freezing cold rapids.
I mean, where do you even start?!?
First, break down the seven largest areas of your life, physical health, emotional/mental health, spirituality, love/relationships, finances, career/purpose, and your environment.
Rate these seven areas on a scale of 1-10. 10 Being couldn’t be better, 1 being horrendous.
The areas that scored the lowest are the areas in your life that you want to change.
And if that’s all areas of your life, start with the area that will make the biggest difference.
Hint, hint, your life changes from the inside out.
Breaking down your life in this way makes changing your life much more easy to digest and will help you focus on one area at a time instead of everything at once.
Now that you know what areas of your life you want to change, how do you actually do it?
I’m giving you a list of 100 easy life-changing habits that you can literally start right here and right now. But don’t get too overwhelmed.
Choose 1-3 small changes you want to make for each area of your life.
Remember, the point is to stick with these changes long term, so don’t go overboard with changing everything in every area of your life right off the bat.
disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links and as an Amazon Associate, I may make a small commission if you choose to use my link to purchase a product and if you do I appreciate you.
100 Easy Life-Changing Habits you can Start Today
How does your mind feel? Is it always racing making it hard to sleep at night? Do you worry often? Do you feel stuck in your own head? Do you wish you would meditate more? Do you want to learn more? Do you find yourself reacting to the world? Do you get angry a lot? Could you be happier?
1. Wake up with gratitude.
– learn to practice gratitude daily.
2. Never go to bed angry.
3. Meditate daily.
– the morning is the easiest time to do this.
5. Set a time limit on social media scrolling.
6. Practice forgiveness on yourself and on others.
8. Listen to people that lift you up.
9. Turn off the news.
10. Give yourself a compliment daily.
11. Give your feelings a voice and try to understand them.
12. Breathe in fresh air every single day.
13. Learn something new every single day.
14. Be open to all opportunities to grow in every single way.
17. Play, laugh, love more.
19. Let go of worry.
22. Watch motivational youtube videos.
23. Listen to personal development podcasts.
25. Do what YOU love, not what everyone else is doing or telling you to do.
26. Make your own happiness. Don’t depend on others to make it for you.
27. Check-in with yourself throughout the day.
Your physical body. How does it feel? Are you achy when you get up in the morning? Are you out of breath walking up the stairs? Do you genuinely feel your best?
29. Drink more water and less soda.
30. Eat fewer processed foods and sugars.
31. Go for a walk at lunch to stretch your muscles.
32. Stand at your desk as often as you can.
33. Have a daily skincare practice.
34. Wear sunscreen always.
35. Find an exercise routine you enjoy and can stick to.
36. Have a dance party at least 1x a day.
37. Track your daily habits and goals.
38. Get 8 hours of sleep every single night.
39. Try intermittent fasting.
40. Walk as much as you can.
41. Eat all foods in moderation.
42. Don’t wash your hair every single day.
43. Use a heat protectant.
44. Brush and floss twice a day.
For this, it’s love in your life in general whether this means a spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend or friends and family. Look at the support systems in your life and the love you surround yourself with. Do you have enough people loving you and supporting you? If you’d like more, rate it accordingly.
45. Schedule a coffee or lunch date once a month with your best friend.
46. Reach out to someone you haven’t talked to in a while just to see how they’re doing.
47. Visit your loved ones often.
48. Tell the people you love, you love them every single day.
49. Practice self-love and acceptance.
50. Set up weekly dates with your significant other.
51. Ask someone new out on a date.
52. Compliment a stranger or just throw them a smile.
– you never know how much this can mean to someone.
53. Be aware of your partner’s, family and friend’s love languages.
54. Make communication a priority.
55. Practice mirror work with yourself.
56. Volunteer your time and meet others that are doing the same in your community.
The way I look at environment is where you physically live as well as who you surround yourself with. If you’re happy with where you live, you feel safe, you have all your needs met and you have positive and fun people to hang out with, rate it higher, if not, rate it lower.
57. Clean out your closets once a month.
58. Wash your bedding once a week.
59. Fill your home with real plants and greenery.
61. Keep your workspaces clean and tidy.
62. Keep your kitchen counter and table free of clutter.
63. Revamp your wardrobe every six months with new pieces and donate clothing items you don’t wear.
64. Remove/unfriend people from social media that no longer resonate with you.
65. Open your shades and windows to let fresh air and light in.
66. Spend time with people who make you want to do better.
67. Never be the smartest person in the room and if you are, find a new room.
68. Stop reacting to external sources.
69. Pick up as you go instead of letting things pile up.
70. Throw a fresh coat of paint on your walls to spruce them up.
This category will mean something different to everyone are you’re happy with your spirituality such as religious, not religious, your beliefs, Law of Attraction/manifestation? Do you wish you were more spiritual?
71. Learn about the Law of Attraction.
72. Understand what spirituality means to you.
73. Practice listening to your intuition over your ego.
– your ego is based in fear, your intuition is based in love.
74. Read spiritual books (whatever that means for you).
75. Utilize the 12 Universal Laws to manifest your desires.
76. Rejuvenate your spirituality practices.
Do you feel secure with how much money you make? If something happened and you needed to spend extra money would that be okay? Be really honest here this can be a tough category to rate.
79. If you have credit card debt, pay off the credit card with the highest interest rate first.
80. Track your finances weekly.
81. Learn how to do your taxes.
82. Invest your money.
84. Get clear on how much money you need for each bill, for fun, etc.
85. Sell your own products or services with a small side business.
86. Start a blog.
87. Improve your relationship with money and the beliefs you have around it.
88. Get very clear on where your income comes in from and how much it is monthly.
89. Mark your calendar for bill due dates and automatic withdrawals.
90. Don’t be afraid to make investments in yourself.
91. Stop Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime for a month or two if it’s really tight.
92. Practice the 10/10/10 rule (10% put into savings, 10% donate or invest, 10% fun money, the rest put towards monthly expenses)
93. Be happy with or without money.
94. Donate to charities and give back to others.
Are you happy with where you are at? Do you feel you are giving the most you can? Do you jump out of bed in the morning excited? Do you fall asleep knowing you’re doing something that makes you feel good?
95. Use your voice to spread your message.
96. Don’t be afraid to tell your story to help other people.
97. Use journal prompts to decide what you want to do in life.
98. Work at a job that lights you up, not one that just pays the bills.
99. Ask yourself the right questions if you do not know what your purpose is.
100. Don’t let other people’s opinions decide what your career should be for you.
If you’re really ready to make 2020 your best year yet and become a manifesting machine you need to create a plan of action. And yes, The Law of Action is part of the Universal Laws and is required to manifest what you want. Stop wasting time throwing everything at the wall just to see what sticks and create a sustainable plan that allows you to see what’s working and what isn’t.
I offer an eBook specifically designed for creating the biggest and best goals for your life so that you can get the most out of it and be the most successful you can be. No S.M.A.R.T goals or fluffy acronyms, just simple, real results. And you can get my eBook for free with the Ultimate Productivity Bundle which is valued at over $2400 for just $47! Seriously, that’s 97% off! Grab your Productivity Bundle today so that you can get the most out of 2020 right now.